Using hot-water-extraction methods, crews de-grime carpet fibers and eliminate dust
About This Deal
- Hot water extraction system
- Service radius: Valid within 20 miles of zip code 85355. Travel fee of $25 beyond service radius.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Need To Know
About All Bright Carpet Cleaning
Administered by IICRC-certified technicians who pursue continuing education in industry techniques, All Bright Carpet Cleaning's services are designed to rejuvenate carpets quickly and efficiently. Its crews use truck-mounted equipment, which steam-cleans grime and dust out of carpets with a residue-free solution (not soap) that's safe for kids and pets. Much like the world's most inconvenient nail polish, carpets typically dry in 3–5 hours. Clients can add an application of carpet protector, but pre-conditioning and deodorizing treatments are already included in the service.
All Bright's teams can also clean upholstery, tile, and grout, and can work in both residential and commercial spaces.