Renting a boat gives you a chance to drive a boat, which, in turn, lets you feel a small piece of what it’s like to be a boat. Test-drive a new lifestyle with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $239 for a half-day rental of a boat up to 22 feet long (a $425 value)
- $379 for a full-day rental of a boat up to 22 feet long (a $695 value)
- $119 for a two-hour rental of one jet ski for one person (a $260 value)
- $189 for a two-hour rental of two jet skis for two people (a $520 value)
- $139 for a two-hour rental of one jet ski for two people (a $280 value)
All Cape Boat Rentals
After starting in 2006 with a single 17-foot Boston Whaler, All Cape Boat Rentals’ owners knew they needed to expand their fleet. In the seven years since then, they’ve welcomed 11 new Whalers to their watercraft family, which now includes boats ranging from 16–25 feet in length. They rent out their vessels to wayfarers of all stripes, from the weekender looking for a one-hour joyride to the salty veteran in search of a full-season rental. The boats can journey as far out as Lewis Bay for a sighting of the three-hour lifespan of the Egg Island sandbar, or stay close to home in Hyannis Harbor with a stop at Baxter’s Boathouse. For an extra fee, clients can attach a line and pair of skis or an inner tube, or use one of the boat’s rod holders to comb the waves for tuna or mackerel. In addition to its stable of Whalers, All Cape Boat Rentals also maintains a fleet of Yamaha WaveRunner VX Sports for riders who want to conquer the surf through sheer power.
“We had a great experience with renting the jet ski's but they should tell you about the extra cost (gas and 1000. security for each jet ski)”