Participants work together to solve puzzles and find clues, which help them escape game room within a set time limit
What You'll Get
- Escape Room Admission: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available rooms: Escape from Alcatraz, Treasure Island, Superhero’s Adventure, Zombie Apocalypse, Special Agent, Hollywood Premiere, Sherlock’s Library, Houdinis Magic Cell, Black Ops
- Average length of game: 50 minutes
- Age restrictions: younger than 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- Players are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled game.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and 12/24–1/2. Reservation recommended. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled game. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All In Adventures
Hearts pound and minds whirl at All In Adventures, where players put their wits to the test in puzzling escape-room games. With 50 minutes on the clock, guests try to decipher a litany of clues and riddles in interactive rooms that teem with mystery. The rooms' themes deepen the immersion and sense of reality, adding even more tension to the mix. Each location has anywhere from 6-10 different themes. Here is a description of a few of them:
- Black Ops: Players are recruited into an elite military group and tasked with finding and defusing a massive bomb.
- Escape from Alcatraz: As the guards change shifts, prisoners follow a trail of clues to escape the notorious prison.
- Treasure Island: The pirates' booty is ripe for the taking, but the gang of scalawags could return at any moment.
- Houdini's Magic Cell: The legendary magician's cell may seem inescapable, but scattered clues hold the key to freedom.
- Sherlock's Library: In 221B Baker Street, players use their deductive reasoning skills to help Sherlock solve a case.