What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a one-hour jet ski rental for one ($90 value)
- $110 for a one-hour jet ski rental for two ($180 value)
The two-person option includes two jet skis.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. subject to availability. Not Valid on Holidays. Reservation Required, 24 Hour Notice Required. Additional fee of $10 for a passenger. By Florida law: A person born on or after January 1, 1988, may not operate a vessel powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or greater unless such person has in his of her possession aboard the vessel photographic identification & a boater safety identification card. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All Island Watersports
For you, it's a day at the beach. For dolphins, it's just another day. At All Island Watersports, guides can show you where to find the most bottle-nosed residents of Fort Meyers Beach as they swim, breach, and play in the bright blue waters. Seated aboard Yahama VX Waverunners, guests zoom across the water to cool off in the Florida sun while seeing the cool wildlife Florida has to offer. Here are some of the other fun-in-the-sun options at All Island Watersports:
- Waverunner rentals for exploring the waters around the stand—the largest riding area on Fort Meyers Beach—on your own.
- Winch-direct parasail rides in which passengers take off and land from the onboard flight deck, getting a seagull's-eye view of the bay with up to 1,200 feet of line.
- Banana boat rides in which groups of up to six passengers bounce on the wake of a speedboat.
- Beach chairs and umbrella rentals for a more subdued, relaxing hour on the beach.