What You Get
$55 for an italian meal for two (up to $70 value)
- One antipasto misto italiano ($8.30 value)
- Two entrees (up to $17.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to $5.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $6.95 value each)
See the full menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
All Italian Market & Deli
Freshly pinched raviolis, speckled slices of soppressata, fragrant pours of olive oil. Customers of All Italian Market & Deli come here to stock their larders with all of these imported Italian wares and more. The dark wood shelves are so chock full of sauces, cookies, cheese, and wines, one might never again have to charter a last-minute flight to Italy for pasta. And those who can't wait to have their fix can have some italian-inspired dishes at one of the tables in back.
- _Antipasti_—The Italian Tour features three carefully chosen Italian cheeses, at the prime stage of ripening, served with sliced bread
- _Panini_—The Calabria is stacked with two different meats—soppressata and calabrian salami—as well as provolone, sundried tomatoes, and a tapenade made from black olives
- _Entree_—The chicken caprese's balsamic reduction is balanced by fresh mozzarella and pesto
- _Dessert_—A slice of cheesecake topped with Nutella might make you want to take a slice home for breakfast