Though today’s mobile phones can perform most of telephone books’ main functions, tearing a phone in half only shows one’s lack of sound judgment. Keep your electronic telephone book in prime form with today’s Groupon to All Mobile Matters. This Groupon is valid at locations in Chandler, Mesa, and Tempe. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get $60 worth of mobile-phone-repair services, excluding water-damage repair. Services range from $49.99 to $120.
- For $29, you get a glass and digitizer-screen repair service for an iPhone 3G or 3GS (up to a $60 value).
- For $39, you get a glass and digitizer-screen repair service for HTC’s Droid Incredible, HTC EVO, G2, MyTouch 4G, or MyTouch Slide (up to an $80 value).
- For $59, you get a glass and digitizer-screen repair service for an iPhone 4 or 4S, or 4th-generation iPod Touch (up to a $120 value).
- For $79, you get a glass and digitizer-screen repair service for an iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tablet (up to a $160 value).<p>
The technology gurus at All Mobile Matters bring mobile phones back to life by mending shattered screens and faulty sensors. Customers can opt for general repair services for nontouch LCD screens, while those with touch-screen devices can opt for a screen-repair service, in which technicians replace flawed displays and insensitive digitizers that refuse to acknowledge their users’ embrace. The All Mobile Matters staff completes most phone surgeries in less than an hour, unless they need out-of-stock parts—which may take three to five days to ship in, or nine months to birth from an expectant Transformer.