All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 20, 2012
What You'll Get
Pizza, much like Earth, is circular, flat, and supports the existence of Karl Malone. Continue your pizza education with today's Groupon to All Pro Pizza in Visalia. Choose between the following options:
- For $13, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $27.96 value) that includes the following:
- Two trips to the salad bar (a $3.99 value each)
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- One medium single-topping pizza (an $11.99 value)
- For $25, you get a pizza meal for four (up to a $50.93 value) that includes the following:
- Four trips to the salad bar (a $3.99 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- One extralarge single-topping pizza (an $18.99 value)
The seasoned pizza shapers at All Pro Pizza create sizzling pies from fresh ingredients and populate their robust menu with an assortment of dough-disk sidekicks. After downing pints of lettuce during a night out at the salad bar, two- or four-person dining companies can prep their palates for saucy pies by sharing pregame appetizers, such as 10 hot chicken wings, 16 ounces of potato wedges, or garlic-cheese bread. Pizzas come sprinkled with 1 of 20 available toppings, which range from chorizo sausage to artichokes and spicy jalapeños. Chefs moisturize each pie with one of six sauces—including classic red, creamy ranch, and gooey nacho cheese—before balancing it perfectly atop the Food Pyramid.
All Pro Pizza's spacious location features a pool table for wily snookering and televisions tuned to sportsmanlike contests for hallowed pigskin or unsportsmanlike thefts of a golden fleece. Throughout the week, family-friendly events enliven the eatery with the strains of live music, standup comedy, and karaoke.
Though All Pro Pizza sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in and carryout only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.