Fishing charter excursion provides transport to pristine waters where a fishing guide helps to cast and catch marine creatures
About This Deal
- Private or shared outing (depending on the number of passengers)
- What’s included: tackle, bait, and complimentary coffee onboard
- What you might catch: chinook, coho, and pink salmon
- One trip is up to 6 passengers for a shared or private boat
- $10 reservation fee due when securing the reservation
- Fishing license is not included in the voucher price; fishing licenses are available for purchase at check-in
About All Season Charters
During an expedition with All Season Charters, guests sail away on guaranteed whale watching trips where they search the open seas for Pacific Gray whales and other marine wildlife. While aboard, they have the freedom to roam the deck of the 50' multi-purpose vessel thanks to safety railing that runs from bow to stern. And because these charters are built for smaller groups, guests enjoy a more personalized experience without the risk of cramped crowds to keep them from breathtaking ocean and wildlife views.
For those in need of some pre- or post-trip nourishment, the café beside the launch point is ideal for breakfast, lunch, or a quick scoop of ice cream.