Based on Elvis Presley’s greatest hits, guests can enjoy renditions such as “Jailhouse Rock” and “Can’t Help Falling In Love”
What You'll Get
No performance dates will be scheduled March 18, 2020 through November 20, 2020.
- One ticket to All Shook Up, Tribute to The King
- When: 6 p.m. daily
- Where: V Theater
- Seating: general admission or VIP
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets also available for VEGAS! THE SHOW, Hitzville and Beatleshow
- $34 for general admission (up to $34 value)
- $44 for VIP admission (up to $44 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Box Office Hours:
- Monday: 9 a.m.–10:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m.–10:30 p.m.
- Thursday–Sunday: 9 a.m.–11 p.m.
Call Center Hours:
- Monday–Sunday: 9 a.m.–10:15 p.m.
All Shook Up, Tribute to The King
All Shook Up weaves a tale of love and rebellion with more than 24 of Elvis Presley’s iconic tunes, including “Jailhouse Rock,” “Can’t Help Falling In Love,” “Blue Suede Shoes,” and “Heartbreak Hotel.”
Producer and V Theater owner David Saxe was born into Vegas show business, raised by a mother who danced at Les Folies Bergere and a father who led the band for the Rat Pack. The Saxe family’s entertainment legacy continues with the V Theater. The venue runs its 12 concurrent shows in a 40,000-square-foot space divided into four showrooms on multiple floors, each retaining an intimate feeling with seating that brings the audience closer to performers. The V Theater’s current shows range from family-friendly variety acts to Marc Savard’s Comedy Hypnosis, where Savard persuades audience members to hilariously dance, act like animals, and ghostwrite his autobiography.