All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Neighborhoods value their pubs as a place to socialize, just as they value the ends of their rainbows as a place to find extra parking-meter change. Enjoy camaraderie at close proximity with today's Groupon to All Stars Family Sports Bar & Grill in Middleburg. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get dinner and drinks for two (up to a $42.85 total value). The dinner includes:
- One appetizer or an order of 10 wings (up to a $7.95 value).
- Two entrees (up to a $19.90 value).
- A bucket of domestic beer to share (a $15 value).
- For $35, you get dinner and drinks for four (up to a $84.75 total value). The dinner includes:
- Two appetizers or an order of 20 wings (up to a $14.95 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $39.80 value).
- Two buckets of domestic beer (a $30 value).
All Stars Family Sports Bar & Grill welcomes feast seekers with its HD-TV- and college-memorabilia-lined walls, breezy outdoor patio, and menu of enticing pub fare. Gastronomic jaunts begin with one of five appetizers or an order of the bar's taste-bud-tickling wings, whose spice intensity levels include mild, medium, hot, and "tableside sobbing." The double bacon cheeseburger leads the pack of entrees with its layers of fierce flavor, and three half-pound burgers beguile diners with smaller stacks. Ham snuggles in the grilled ham and cheese's melting blankets, and piquant chicken swims through a crisp sea of greens in the buffalo-chicken salad. Buckets of beer complement meals and provide the hydration necessary for pondering Sunday NFL ticket and game-day packages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour. Bucket of beer valid for domestic beers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wing City
A massive big-screen television casts a festive glow across Wing City’s dining room. Pitchers of beer slosh atop tables next to sizzling plates of finger food, including wings doused in 20 types of sauce. Specialty sandwiches, such as classic burgers and philly cheesesteaks, provide filling meals or tasty footballs in case patrons are inspired to go long.