- $12 for $20 worth of burgers and fries,
- $24 for $40 worth of burgers and fries
- Click here to view the menu
All Star Sports Grills
It's a welcoming neighborhood watering hole, a hangout where guests with two legs or four can drink a beer (or a bowl of water) on a dog-friendly patio. And it's a neutral meeting ground where vegetarians and carnivores can break bread over a burger menu that caters to both of their diets. Indeed, All Star has something for everyone—a fact made all the more apparent when you look at the bar by the numbers:
- More than 20 beers are on tap, anchoring a selection of spirits that also includes wine and signature cocktails.
- 15 TVs broadcast the day's sports, including Los Angeles Dodgers and college football games.
- At 1/2 pound apiece, the Angus beef burgers are tough to pass up—especially the Hangover burger, stacked with a fried egg, hash browns, and pecan-wood-smoked bacon.