Spa offers cryotherapy and infrared sauna sessions, as well as salt therapy
About This Deal
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Some of the benefits of salt therapy:
- Abatement of bronchial inflammation
- Removal of airborne pollen particles from airways
- Cleansing and sanitation of the airways
- All Body Detox Package, which includes:
- One 45-minute salt therapy session
- One 40-minute infrared sauna session
- One whole-body cryotherapy session