What You'll Get
Today’s side deal gets you up to 51% off racket swinging. Choose from two options:
- For $85, you get three hours of court time at Alley Pond Tennis Center in Queens Village (up to a $174 value).
- For $35, you get a one-day, two-hour Adult Mini-Camp at Alley Pond Tennis Center in Queens Village (a $70 value).
- Features 11 indoor courts, locker room, and snack bar
- Owned by former world-ranked tennis player Hemel Meghani Cosme
- Court rentals range from $25 to $58 per hour
- Rental rackets available during mini-camps
- One-day, two-hour Adult Mini-Camps ($70) are led by certified instructors
- Beginners and advanced beginners learn strokes, scoring, and rules
- Class size ranges from five to eight players
Time Out New York Kids recommends Alley Pond Tennis Center. Owner, and former world-ranked player, Hemel Meghani Cosme was mentioned in the Queens Courier: > * The club offers cool perks for young players: free walk-in court time on any of the 11 courts, regular video analysis and a customized progress report for each student. Sporadic Friday night match-plays bring together young tennis fanatics; if they hit it off, they’ve got partners for more practice and play. – Time Out New York Kids > * Cosme has been responsible for putting Alley Pond Tennis Center on the map by running affordable tennis programs for all levels and ages and by hosting national-level tennis tournaments. – Queens Courier
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By reservation only. Subject to availability. Valid only for activity option purchased. Camps are valid for ages 18 and up. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.