Today’s side deal gets you up to 51% off racket swinging. Choose from two options:
- For $85, you get three hours of court time at Alley Pond Tennis Center in Queens Village (up to a $174 value).
- For $35, you get a one-day, two-hour Adult Mini-Camp at Alley Pond Tennis Center in Queens Village (a $70 value).
- Features 11 indoor courts, locker room, and snack bar
- Owned by former world-ranked tennis player Hemel Meghani Cosme
- Court rentals range from $25 to $58 per hour
- Rental rackets available during mini-camps
- One-day, two-hour Adult Mini-Camps ($70) are led by certified instructors
- Beginners and advanced beginners learn strokes, scoring, and rules
- Class size ranges from five to eight players
Time Out New York Kids recommends Alley Pond Tennis Center. Owner, and former world-ranked player, Hemel Meghani Cosme was mentioned in the Queens Courier: > * The club offers cool perks for young players: free walk-in court time on any of the 11 courts, regular video analysis and a customized progress report for each student. Sporadic Friday night match-plays bring together young tennis fanatics; if they hit it off, they’ve got partners for more practice and play. – Time Out New York Kids > * Cosme has been responsible for putting Alley Pond Tennis Center on the map by running affordable tennis programs for all levels and ages and by hosting national-level tennis tournaments. – Queens Courier
Bellerose Floral Park
79-20 Winchester Blvd.
Queens Village, New York 11427Get Directions