A glowing smile charms irritable librarians, stern highway-patrol officers, and judges with highfalutin ideas about driving through the library. Flaunt your beaming beauty with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $999 for two porcelain veneers with an exam and x-rays (a $2,600 value)
- $1,999 for four porcelain veneers with an exam and x-rays (a $5,000 value)
- $2,999 for six porcelain veneers with an exam and x-rays (a $7,400 value)
- $3,999 for eight porcelain veneers with an exam and x-rays (a $9,800 value)
- $55 for a dental cleaning (a $150 value), exam (a $50 value), screening (a $75 value), and smile consultation (a $50 value; a $325 total value)<p>
After an initial consultation, the dentist takes an impression of the patient’s teeth and sends it to a lab, which creates a wax-up—a wax model of what the repaired teeth will look like. The patient and dentist then review and approve the wax-up, and the lab creates the new porcelain teeth. (Those who need only two porcelain veneers will not require a wax-up). Meanwhile, the dentist prepares the patient’s teeth for veneer placement and fits them with temporary veneers while the permanent ones are crafted. In about two weeks, permanent veneers take their spots over crooked, misshapen, or discolored teeth.
Alliance Dental & Orthodontics
At Alliance Dental & Orthodontics, Drs. Bing Xia and Katrina Le join their specialties under one roof to cover a full gamut of general, orthodontic, restorative, and cosmetic dental services for patients of all ages. By staying up-to-date through continuing education and attending sleepover orthodontist camps, Dr. Bing is able to use advanced orthodontic techniques, such as ceramic braces, behind-teeth braces, and Invisalign, to straighten teeth. Dr. Katrina Le restores smiles with veneers, dentures, bridges, and implants.