For $47, today's side deal gets you two tickets to the Fête du Beaujolais Nouveau presented by the Alliance Française de Milwaukee on Thursday, November 18, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Intercontinental Hotel Milwaukee (a $94 value).
- Celebrate and sample the worldwide release of Beaujolais nouveau wine
- Alliance Française de Milwaukee promotes the spread of French language and culture
- Wine is released each fall on the third Thursday of November and recognized worldwide
- Thirteenth annual Milwaukee celebration
- Fête will feature the George Duboeuf Beaujolais nouveau poured by Scott Schlicher, a Duboeuf insider
- Also includes Taste of France event with food from some of the city's best French restaurants, raffle, and live auction
- Enjoy music from 88.9 Radio Milwaukee DJ Marcus Doucette
Alliance Française de Milwaukee
French, of course, for French Alliance of Milwaukee, Alliance Française de Milwaukee transplants the culture and language of the French-speaking world to the city's Lake Michigan shores. Several teachers help students learn the smooth, mellifluous language even if they weren't born with a Frenchman's velvet tongue, and a variety of events commemorate French history, from the joyous summer hours of Bastille Day to the annual release of the beaujolais nouveau wine each fall.
139 E Kilbourn Ave.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202Get Directions