Gear up in full body armor with semi-automatic markers to wage war in themed settings filled with real school busses and war-torn villiages
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$30 for paintball package for two (C$89.98 value)
- C$51 for paintball package for five (C$224 value)
- C$92.50 for paintball package for ten (C$449.90 value)
Each player gets the following:
- All-day admission (12–14 rounds of paintball)
- Full head, body, and neck protection
- Anti-mist goggles
- Rapid-fire, semi-automatic machine markers
- 400-shot capacity hip-mounted magazine
- Unlimited air
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Includes 100 Paintballs per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Allied Paintball
Allied Paintball is a rare type of field—watching the combat is almost as fun as participating. That's thanks to the cinematic style of the arena with themed zones designed so thoughtfully that they almost look like movie sets. In some, you'll find real school buses; in others, sinister graveyards, or life-like military tanks that players can duck behind. The combat takes on an added touch of realism thanks to every player's militaristic, ultra-safe, head-to-toe combat gear, and the arsenal of cutting-edge paintball guns.