Hair removal gives shiftless lasers a creative outlet during their spare time, which would otherwise be spent harassing cats and blinding the Hubble Space Telescope. Give a beam a new purpose with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for six laser hair-removal sessions for an extra-small area (up to a $600 value).
- $199 for six sessions for a small area (up to a $900 value)
- $299 for six sessions for a medium area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $499 for six sessions for a large area (up to a $1,600 value)
- $599 for six sessions for an extra-large area (up to a $1,850 value)<p>
See a list of all treatment areas.
During 5- to 60-minute sessions, depending on treatment-area size, technicians destroy hairs in their active growth phase with the SopranoXL laser. High-frequency light snubs unwanted hairs on all skin tones, leaving body parts sleek after about five sessions. Groupon customers may purchase additional six-treatment packages on other areas for half off.<p>
Allied Skin Institute
Allied Skin Institute's Stanford-trained and board-certified medical director, Dr. James Petros, leads an aesthetically driven staff that augments human hides with a variety of cosmetic procedures. The seasoned technicians wield an arsenal of lasers to accomplish a number of corporeal refurbishing feats, such as hair and tattoo removal, spider-vein therapy, and tightening skin. Rather than taping third-grade class portraits over their faces, visitors can regain youthfulness with a variety of anti-aging facial treatments including Botox and microdermabrasion. Allied Skin Institute also helps patrons continue beauty-boosting processes at home with cosmetic products such as Vivité creams and B12 injections.