Chiropractor uses a series of manual manipulations of the joints in order to eliminate the root cause of musculoskeletal system disorders
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Adam Bordes is a a board-certified chiropractic physician with over 10 years of experience in the field.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About North Florida Medical Center
North Florida Medical Center boasts seven locations, serving residents of the Jacksonville and Orange Park areas through a variety of health-care services. While some of its facilities, such as the Back & Neck Institute, handle specific concerns, others offer a broader selection of treatments, collectively welcoming patients for care including:
- Family medicine, which encompasses pediatrics, screenings for women, management of chronic conditions like diabetes, and preventive care
- Chiropractic, which can address everything from fibromyalgia and carpel tunnel syndrome to headaches and hip pain
- Physical therapy to help patients recover mobility and function after suffering an injury
- Bodywork, including massage sessions performed by specialists in neuromuscular therapy and Chinese medicine–style cupping treatments