Your fitness intervention begins with two 45-minute sessions with a certified Allstar Personal Trainer. An instructor will advise you on proper nutrition and teach you how to coolly maneuver the most intimidating equipment. The expansive exercise emporium features four aerobic studios, a boxing studio, a three-story rock climbing wall, and top-quality equipment (treadmills, StairMasters, LifeFitness, elliptical trainers) all in 44,000 square feet of sweat-inducing space. If you’re still having problems with self-motivation, Allstar Fitness’s wide range of classes includes everything from spinning to sculpting.
Whether you’re locked out of your apartment, are cold, or your friends moved out of town and didn't tell you, a gym membership always gives you a place to go between the hours of 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday; and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday. Recruit a friend, co-worker, or family member to join, and increase your willpower and drive.
- They have all brand new equipment and its [sic] never crowded. I havent had to ever wait for a machine or feel rushed in my workout to get off. The best thing about Allstar is the staff. They really make sure that the club has a great atmosphere!! They keep the club really clean too. – Anonymous, Insider Pages
- This place is SUPER nice! I just joined and I absolutely love it! The locker rooms almost make you feel like you are at a spa! The staff is really friendly and helpful too! – Jocelyn M, Insider Pages
- Fantastic Space! Huge, never a wait – jooz, Citysearch
Joining a gym is a great way to get in god-like shape. Here are some famous firsts from favorite mythological gods who were in great shape:
- Zeus: Overthrew his father, Cronus, and married his sister, Hera, creating history’s first situation comedy.
- Quetzalcoatl: Was the first god to say, “You know what? I’m going to look awesome.”
- George Peppard: Early Americans believed that this mythological bird-snake hybrid starred in TV’s The A-Team.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.