A variety of game modes and playing fields keeps players entertained during intense paintball matches
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- all equipment
- all-day pass
- air tank fills
- 100 paintballs per person
- Where you’ll play: a variety of playing fields dotted with obstacles and barricades
- View Open Play hours
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typically contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
About Allstarr Action Sports
Supervised by trained professionals to ensure safety, the game is played on an 87120 sq. ft. outdoor course complete with buildings, vehicles, structures, bridges, and natural foliage. To achieve their objectives, participants need to come up with clever tactics. Emulating the equipment used by military or police organizations can add a role-playing element to the game.