All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Allure Cosmetic of Beverly Hills
At Allure Cosmetic of Beverly Hills, a close-knit staff—which includes physicians, physician assistants, nurses, a medical aesthetician, and a resident puppet—specialize in FDA-approved laser services such as IPL photofacials, acne and acne scar treatments, hair removal, and medical weight loss. Their anti-aging services include Botox and filler treatments, skin-tightening and wrinkle treatments, PRP liquid facelifts, microneedling treatments, and vaginal rejuvination. More traditional spa services include facials, diamond-tip microdermabrasion, and chemical peels combining glycolic and salicylic acids. In terms of PRP, Allure Cosmetic is certified by PRP specialists Plasmagenix for a range of issues including orthopedic surgery. To help clients maintain their results at home, Allure sells pharmaceutical or medical-grade skincare lines such as Epionce, Obagi, Glo-minerals makeup, and their own award-winning line. Weight-loss and weight-management services are also available on request.