In science-fiction movies, bad guys use lasers to burn down national landmarks, whereas good guys use lasers to burn CDs for cool aliens. Get closer encounters with this voucher.
Choose from Twelve Options
- $35 for one laser hair-removal treatment on a small area (a $150 value)
- $45 for one laser hair-removal treatment on a medium area (a $200 value)
- $65 for one laser hair-removal treatment on a large area (a $250 value)
- $85 for one laser hair-removal treatment on an extra-large area (a $325 value)
- $75 for three treatments on a small area (a $500 value)
- $99 for three treatments on a medium area (a $600 value)
- $159 for three treatments on a large area (a $800 value)
- $199 for three treatments on an extra-large area (a $1,000 value)
- $139 for six treatments on a small area (a $1,000 value)
- $189 for six treatments on a medium area (a $1,200 value)
- $289 or six treatments on a large area (a $1,600 value)
- $389 for six treatments on an extra-large area (a $2,000 value)
- $429 for three treatments on the legs (full), Brazilian, and underarms
Click here for a full list of treatment areas.
The FDA-cleared Soprano XLi laser employs an 810 nm laser diode and Sapphire dual-chill tip to offer virtually pain-free hair removal for all skin types. Simultaneously delivering cooling and heating to effectively remove unwanted hair, the in-motion delivery technique keeps the laser in constant motion to provide full coverage. Treatments can work on any color of skin and fine or coarse hair.
Allure De Vie Salon & Day Spa
The licensed aestheticians of Allure De Vie Salon & Day Spa pamper all regions of the body with a retinue of hair, nail, skin, and med-spa treatments that are lauded by customers. Conditioning treatments soften hair, wraps composed of purifying mud or detoxifying seaweed renew complexions, and spa pedicures soothe construction workers worried about the footprints in their concrete. Trained technicians also help patrons depilate hirsute areas with a laser hair-removal system that curbs future growth to create smooth, stubble-free extremities. On the other side of the business, med-spa treatments are performed by state-certified practitioners under the guidance of a medical director, including laser hair removal, skin tightening, body contouring, cellulite treatments, Botox, and more.