Juvederm injections are designed to add volume to the face and diminish the visibility of the signs of aging
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC or Ultra Plus XC injections: fills in moderate to severe facial wrinkles
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: fine facial lines
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Vollure XC injections: wrinkles and folds around nose and mouth
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Can only be used for FDA Approved areas. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Allure Medspa
Signature Service: Medical Injectables
Brands Used: Allergan and Galderma
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Parking: Free street parking
Minimum Age Requirement: 18
Pro Tip: Staff has great personalities and excellent communication skills.
Like many spas, Allure Medspa's business is beauty. However, Allure's nurses and estheticians go about it in a slightly different fashion than with traditional brushes, pigments, and products. Instead, they specialize in injections, fillers, micro needling and other sophisticated procedures, such as Kybella applications or Scuptra procedures as well as general health boosters including Vitamin B-12, Glutathione, and Vitamin C.