An experienced aesthetician administers Restylane injections to add volume to the skin and reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Restaylane L injections: facial wrinkles and fold
- Typical treatment area for Restaylane Refyne injections: laugh lines
- Typical treatment area for Restaylane Defyne injections: deep laugh lines
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
Learn More About Restylane
The dermal filler is just as ubiquitous as Dysport and Botox, but how does it differ?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Can only be used for FDA Approved areas. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Allure Medspa
Signature Service: Medical Injectables
Brands Used: Allergan and Galderma
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Parking: Free street parking
Minimum Age Requirement: 18
Pro Tip: Staff has great personalities and excellent communication skills.
Like many spas, Allure Medspa's business is beauty. However, Allure's nurses and estheticians go about it in a slightly different fashion than with traditional brushes, pigments, and products. Instead, they specialize in injections, fillers, micro needling and other sophisticated procedures, such as Kybella applications or Scuptra procedures as well as general health boosters including Vitamin B-12, Glutathione, and Vitamin C.