In the Old West, cowboys rode into town to have a glass of whiskey at the town saloon, to heckle the thieves in the stockades, and to exfoliate their rugged mugs with the sheriff's spurs. Saddle up for modern shaping up with today's Groupon to Allure Salon & Spa in Leominster. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a conditioning-treatment package (a $90 total value), which includes:
- A color, cut, and blow-dry (a $75 total value)
- A conditioning treatment (a $15 value)
- For $45, you get a partial highlight, cut, and blow dry (a $90 total value).
- For $45, you get a 60-minute microdermabrasion facial treatment (a $95 value).
The astute beauty specialists at Allure Salon & Spa pamper tresses and visages with a variety of customized services, employing organic, vegan-friendly Soma Hair Technology products. Seasoned stylists revitalize tangles with an all-over coating of permanent or semipermanent hues, before shearing and styling coifs to fit patron tastes and workplace height requirements. The conditioning treatment's moisturizing elixir, infused with strengthening proteins, then permeates tendrils while they bathe under a dryer's balmy waves for 10–20 minutes. Wrap head ribbons in strategically placed foils with today's second option, which subtly refurbishes manes with streaks of color or neon twisty straws before a cut and blow-dry. Alternately, 60-minute microdermabrasion sessions spritz epidermises in miniscule crystals that are then vacuumed away, dragging dead skin cells along to help unveil smooth mugs.