Haircuts remove dead ends and ends that have been playing dead to avoid doing their chores. Get rid of what’s tying you down with today’s Groupon to Allure Salon & Spa in Leominster. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a haircut package (a $50 value) that includes:
- Haircut and blow-dry (a $35 value)
- Deep-conditioning treatment (a $15 value)
- For $50, you get a partial-highlights package (a $105 value) that includes:
- A haircut, blow-dry, and partial highlights (a $90 value)
- A deep-conditioning treatment (a $15 value)
- For $125, you get a Brazilian keratin treatment (a $250 value).<p>
Decorated with homey, robin’s-egg-blue walls, Allure Salon & Spa’s haircare specialists treat locks to an array of tress-destressing treatments using the 100% organic Soma Hair Technology product line. During a professional cut, scissor-wielders confer with clients about the desired length and buoyancy of locks before trimming cranial carpets with a deft hand. New ‘dos bask in a protein-enriched deep-conditioning treatment that sheaths strands in protective layers of moisturizing chain mail. To infuse hair with light-catching radiance, clients can opt for partial highlights, which single out and brighten sections of strands.
Curls and waves flatten into supple, smooth shapes in the course of a two- to three-hour Brazilian keratin treatment, as stylists apply a choice of serums and pacify frizz with soothing nursery rhymes. Clients with unruly hair can opt for the Brazilian Keratin Boost Treatment, and more manageable follicles acquiesce to the straightening, formaldehyde-free power of Brazilian Keratin Treatment Keraplenish.
The Brazilian Keratin Boost Treatment contains formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.