It's not uncommon for a resident to only explore a city's iconic sights when guests come to town or when practicing hypnosis in a mirror leads to amnesia. Rediscover local landmarks with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $13 for a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing-bus-tour pass for one, valid for one full day (up to a $30 value)
- $25 for the above option for two (up to a $60 value)
- $49 for the first option for four (up to a $120 value)
- $23 for a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing-bus-tour pass for one, valid for four full days (up to a $52 value)
- $25 for a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing-bus-tour pass for one, valid for seven full days (up to a $58 value)
Click here for the list of pickup locations.
Friendly drivers steer AlohaBus's fleet of double-decker buses through Honolulu streets, chaperoning tourists and intrigued locals to scenic and historic locations and allowing riders to disembark or climb aboard at any point. Vehicles arrive every 30–45 minutes at each stop, and riders can enjoy fresh ocean breezes from the open-top vehicles. The buses make eight continuous loops from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., including the daytime historic loop that explores Diamondhead, Waikiki, the Pearl Harbor express loop, and the nighttime loop that meanders through shopping and dining destinations. Complimentary earbuds play music and a GPS-activated narrative whispers fun facts in five languages, including English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and GPS's native binary. Guests can hop off at stops to get an up-close look at areas of interest or to refill the bus's gas tank with coconut milk.
78% of 150 customers recommend
“One of our favorite experiences on the island! Loved the hop on / hop off feature. Took us everywhere we wanted to go around the Waikiki area. ”
“Great trip. The tour guide was a wealth of knowledge and made the trip very fun and enjoyable.”
“I thought it was a great service. Friendly service and affordable ”