Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: SilkPeel microdermabrasion combines exfoliation with a diamond tip, suction, and skin infusion.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Potential benefits of applying HydroPeptide treatment mask: extracting toxins and impurities, moisturizing the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, clearing the complexion.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aloha Laser Aesthetics
Founder of Aloha Laser Aesthetics, Dr. Alan Faulkner, is a pioneer of multiple eye procedures in the Hawaii region. His main focus lies in the field of laser vision correction, such as LASIK and Contoura Vision with Topography-Guided LASIK Treatment. Together with his team of experienced eye doctors, Dr. Faulkner treats various vision problems, from dry eyes to cataracts. He makes sure that each patient receives a customized solution to their eyecare needs.
What's more, years of experience with laser eye treatments, prompted the team to branch out into the world of aesthetics. Now, Aloha Laser Vision also offers cosmetic laser treatments, from laser hair removal to skin resurfacing to tattoo removal and even body contouring. Their SilkPeel, for example, is a medical-grade microdermabrasion treatment that exfoliates the outermost layer of the skin, simultaneously infusing it with skincare serums tailored to the particular skin's needs.