Watching a show livens up an evening, just like playing a guitar at the dinner table or paying a mariachi band to follow you around all night. Get entertained with this Groupon.
- Aloha Live Show – show only
- When: 7 p.m. on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
- Where: Queen Kapiolani Hotel
- Door time: 6 p.m.; check-in begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for two general-admission tickets (up to a $78 value)
- $75 for four general-admission tickets (up to a $156 value)
- $69 for two VIP tickets for the show only, and one bottle of champagne (up to a $149 value)
Tickets and package do not include a souvenir photo or dinner. Ticketholders may add dinner for $35 a person when calling to reserve seats. Tickets are for ages 2 and up, and those using the VIP package must be 21 or older.
Aloha Live Show
Diamond Head looming in the distance, the pool deck shimmers resplendently with crimson-fringed dancers, sequined acrobats, and flames erupting from the mouths of fire-breathers. At 6:30 p.m., Polynesian dancers greet arriving audience members—who sit cabaret-style—and whirl to live music under the Waikiki Beach sky. Tableside magicians and balloon artists wow with up-close magic and inflatable, functioning anvils. Glowing amber in the setting sun, Vili the Warrior starts the show at 7 p.m. What follows is half luau, half circus: acrobatic duos twirl on aerial hoops and silks, contortionists twist and torque, and Polynesian and Tahitian dancers execute exotic moves to the beat of the drums. When the Samoan fire-knife dancer extinguishes his last flame, audiences are invited to meet the performers and have photos taken with them.
73% of 99 customers recommend
“It was a fun night out. The food was just "okay". Beautiful views of Diamond Head in the background!”
“Great show! Only issue is the acrobats costume wasn't very kid friendly.”
“Great show! My two children enjoyed it as much as we did.”