Watching a show livens up an evening, just like playing a guitar at the dinner table or paying a mariachi band to follow you around all night. Get entertained with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Aloha Live Show
- When: Wednesdays, Fridays, or Saturdays at 7 p.m.
- Where: Queen Kapiolani Hotel
- Door time: 6 p.m.; check-in begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $49 for two general-admission tickets (up to a $102.60 value)
- $69 for two VIP tickets, including VIP seating, two drinks, and a photo op with the cast (up to a $152.60 value)<p>
Tickets do not include dinner. Ticketholders may add dinner for $35 a person when calling to reserve seats. Tickets are for ages 2 and up, and those using the VIP package must be 21 or older.<p>
Aloha Live Show
Diamond Head looming in the distance, the pool deck shimmers resplendently with crimson-fringed dancers, sequined acrobats, and flames erupting from the mouths of fire-breathers. At 6:30 p.m., Polynesian dancers greet arriving audience members—who sit cabaret-style—and whirl to live music under the Waikiki Beach sky. Tableside magicians and balloon artists wow with up-close magic and inflatable, functioning anvils. Glowing amber in the setting sun, Vili the Warrior starts the show at 7 p.m. What follows is half luau, half circus: acrobatic duos twirl on aerial hoops and silks, contortionists twist and torque, and Polynesian and Tahitian dancers execute exotic moves to the beat of the drums. When the Samoan fire-knife dancer extinguishes his last flame, audiences are invited to meet the performers and have photos taken with them.
“Show was better than the luau we went to :)”
“Excellant value, great show, outstanding dinner, gracious hosts”
“Good show, Great price”