All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
Pearl Harbor Memorial Tour with Transportation
- $39 for one person ($83.74 value)
- $78 for two people ($167.48 value)
- $117 for three people ($251.22 value)
- $156 for four people ($334.96 value)
- $195 for five people ($418.70 value)
- $234 for six people ($502.44 value)
- $273 for seven people ($586.18 value)
$312 for eight people ($669.92 value)
- Click here to view tour details.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aloha Pearl Harbor Tour
Welcoming more than a million visitors each year, Pearl Harbor is Oahu's must-see attraction. Immerse yourself in history and learn about "the day that will live in infamy" as you enjoy one of the country's historical treasures. See the official video documentary only found at Pearl Harbor and experience the boat ride taken to the Memorial. Witness the black tears floating over the final resting place of the 1,177 souls aboard the sunken USS Arizona. Guests will be picked up in Waikiki, then they'll take a pit stop for some local pastries, and finally venture out to Pearl Harbor.
- Convenient pickup at Waikiki hotels
- Portuguese malasadas from Leonard's Bakery
- Admission to Pearl Harbor without waiting in line for tickets
- Boat ride to U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
- View of the Black Tears of the Arizona
- Screening of the exclusive Pearl Harbor Documentary
- Drive through downtown Honolulu
- Trip to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Visit to statue of King Kamehameha the Great