Half‐day adventure that escorts you to Pearl Harbor without having to wait long
What You'll Get
You may purchase multiple vouchers to reach your desired party size.
Choose from Five Options
Pearl Harbor Tour with Transportation
- $35.55 for One Person ($83.74 value)
- $71.61 for Two People ($167.48 value)
- $107.66 for Three People ($251.22 value)
- $143.71 for Four People ($334.96 value)
$179.77 for Five People ($418.70 value)
- Click here to view tour details.
Welcoming more than a million visitors each year, Pearl Harbor is Oahu’s must-see attraction. Immerse yourself in history and learn about “the day that will live in infamy” as you enjoy one of the country’s historical treasures. Guests will see the official video documentary only found at Pearl Harbor and experience a boat ride (taken on Navy Shuttles) out to see the Arizona Memorial and other areas in Pearl Harbor. Witness the black tears floating over the final resting place of the 1,177 souls aboard the sunken USS Arizona. After Pearl Harbor, guests will venture to the Punchbowl National Cemetery & visit the statue of King Kamehameha the Great before returning to Waikiki.
Guests will be picked up in Waikiki and treated to incredible local pastries & hot Kona Coffee before venturing into Pearl Harbor National Park.
- Early pickups in Premium Limo Bus at Waikiki hotels
- Amazing Guides with Genuine Aloha Spirit
- Famous Taro Donuts from Kamehameha Bakery
- Cold Water & Hot Kona Coffee
- Boat ride to U.S.S. Arizona Memorial & around Pearl Harbor
- Admission to Pearl Harbor without waiting hours in line for tickets
- Two Included Pearl Harbor Museums
- View of the Black Tears of the Arizona & Wall of Names
- Screening of the exclusive Pearl Harbor Documentary
- View of the USS Bowfin Submarine (Admission Not Included)
- Drive through downtown Honolulu
- Trip to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Visit to statue of King Kamehameha the Great
Please note that on rare occasion the US Coast Guard determines that the water conditions of the harbor are not safe for the ferries to bring visitors out to the memorial.
View Aloha Brand of Tours’ other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Vouchers that are unredeemed and have not expired may be refunded at any time. Vouchers will be redeemed for customers who miss their bus pickup or fail to cancel in accordance with merchant's standard cancellation policy. Customers wishing to reschedule may apply the "amount paid" of their voucher towards a full price tour. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aloha Brand of Tours
For years the Aloha Brand of Tours has been proud to offer some of Hawaii's most exciting adventure tours and experiences to both visitors and locals. Whether you're visiting Pearl Harbor, taking a Circle Island tour, or the ATV / Zipline Snorkeling Adventure, the family at Aloha Tours will ensure that you have a top quality experience with Hawaii's best tour guides. Here are some tours:
- Aloha Circle Island: A full day round-the-island adventure with Sea Turtle Snorkeling & Dole Pineapple Plantation.
- Aloha Pearl Harbor: This tour features Pearl Harbor & the USS Arizona Memorial, but also includes the Punchbowl Cemetery & statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
- Aloha Zipline Snorkeling: An adventure combination of ziplining through the forest and ocean snorkeling at one of Oahu's most amazing coral reefs.
- Aloha ATV Snorkeling: An adventure combination of ATVing through the forest and ocean snorkeling at one of Oahu's most amazing coral reefs.
- Toa Luau Experience: An authentic Luau experience that includes a tour of Waimea Valley, Hiking & Swimming at the Waterfalls, and premium seating at Hawaii's most Interactive Luau.