Half‐day adventure that escorts patrons to Pearl Harbor without having to wait long
About This Deal
Limited availability through 8/10/2021. Please call (888) 450-1640 for current availability.
Welcoming more than a million visitors each year, Pearl Harbor is Oahu’s must-see attraction. Immerse yourself in history and learn about “the day that will live in infamy” as you enjoy one of the country’s historical treasures. Guests will see the official video documentary only found at Pearl Harbor and experience a boat ride (taken on Navy Shuttles) out to see the Arizona Memorial and other areas in Pearl Harbor. Witness the black tears floating over the final resting place of the 1,177 souls aboard the sunken USS Arizona. After Pearl Harbor, guests will venture to the Punchbowl National Cemetery & visit the statue of King Kamehameha the Great before returning to Waikiki.
Guests will be picked up in Waikiki and venture into Pearl Harbor National Park.
- Early pickups in Premium Limo Bus at Waikiki hotels
- Amazing Guides with Genuine Aloha Spirit
- Boat ride to U.S.S. Arizona Memorial & around Pearl Harbor
- Admission to Pearl Harbor without waiting hours in line for tickets
- Two Included Pearl Harbor Museums
- View of the Black Tears of the Arizona & Wall of Names
- Screening of the exclusive Pearl Harbor Documentary
- View of the USS Bowfin Submarine (Admission Not Included)
- Drive through downtown Honolulu
- Trip to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Visit to statue of King Kamehameha the Great
Please note that on the rare occasions the US Coast Guard determines that the water conditions of the harbor are not safe for the ferries to bring visitors out to the memorial.
View Aloha Brand of Tours’ other offers: * Deluxe Circle Island Tour
About Aloha Pearl Harbor Tour
For years the Aloha Pearl Harbor Tour has been proud to offer some of Hawaii's most exciting adventure tours and experiences to both visitors and locals. Whether you're visiting Pearl Harbor, taking a Circle Island tour, or the ATV / Zipline Snorkeling Adventure, the family at Aloha Tours will ensure that you have a top-quality experience with Hawaii's best tour guides. Here are some tours:
- Aloha Circle Island: A full day round-the-island adventure with Sea Turtle Snorkeling & Dole Pineapple Plantation.
- Aloha Pearl Harbor: This tour features Pearl Harbor & the USS Arizona Memorial, but also includes the Punchbowl Cemetery & statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
- Aloha Zipline Snorkeling: An adventure combination of ziplining through the forest and ocean snorkeling at one of Oahu's most amazing coral reefs.
- Aloha ATV Snorkeling: An adventure combination of ATVing through the forest and ocean snorkeling at one of Oahu's most amazing coral reefs.
- Toa Luau Experience: An authentic Luau experience that includes a tour of Waimea Valley, Hiking & Swimming at the Waterfalls, and premium seating at Hawaii's most Interactive Luau.