What You'll Get
- $25 for $50 toward your choice of Alpine Adventures tour in Lincoln, New Hampshire
- Outdoor family adventure tours in New Hampshire’s White Mountains, featuring zip-lining, snow-mobiling, and off-roading
- Alpine Adventures has more than 10 years in the outdoor adventure business, and created the first outdoor Zipline canopy tour in 2006
- Choose from Zipline tours ($89 per person), snowmobile tours ($75–$149), and the Safari Tour ($36 adults, $18 children)
- New “Thrillsville” aerial park, located two miles from the Loon Mountain Ski Area, satisfies those looking for a quick adrenaline boost
- Since creating the Alpine Zipline, owners Randy and Kerry Farwell now own adventure tours in Jamaica and New York
More than fifty TripAdvisors give Alpine Adventures Outdoor Recreation a perfect average rating of five owl eyes, and Yelpers give Alpine Adventures a 4.5-star average. > * Most fun thing I have ever done. Fun to do in a large group. Guides are great. Scenery majestic. I would do it again in a heart beat… a very, very rapid heartbeat! – AZGreeners, TripAdvisor > * Thank you, Alpine Adventures, for introducing me to ziplining in a friendly, safe and absolutely fantastic environment. – John S., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 27, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Reservation required; subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alpine Adventures
Adventurers glide past pine and deciduous trees, navigating branches at 200 feet above the ground. As they reach a treetop platform, guides wave them along onto a bridge that swings high above the forest floor. This nerve-racking scene is the norm at Alpine Adventures, where professionals have led guests soaring through the woodlands of New Hampshire's White Mountains since 2006. Today, in addition to leading guests on three distinct canopy tours, each testing adventurers' courage with swinging bridges and fast speeds, they captain off-road adventures in six-wheeled Swiss Pinzgauers. Up to 11 passengers sit protected by seat harnesses and an overhead roll cage as guides narrate and charge through fall foliage, winter flurries, or summer volleyball games. An aerial park invites thrill seekers to explore cargo nets, rope ladders, ziplines, a treehouse, a climbing tower, and many other elevated obstacles.