Under the guidance of an MD, laser technicians use the Cutera laser system to remove hair from many parts of the face and body
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Each visit lasts 25–45 minutes, whereas the actual procedure takes about 20 minutes.
- Technicians begin by applying gel to the treatment area and then using the Cutera laser to remove body hair.
- Clients must shave area before arriving for appointment.
Need To Know
About Alternative Medi-Spa
Fine lines soften and dissipate, wrinkles unravel and melt away, and body hair surrenders its bristly hold on the arms and legs inside of Alternative Medi-Spa. Founded and led by Daniel Rostein, MD, this medical spa staffs licensed aestheticians and laser technicians who specialize in helping clients look younger and feel more confident. The comfortable spa setting does as much to relax guests as the state-of-the-art technology does to embellish their most upfront features: SilkPeel machines, for instance, exfoliate with diamond heads that infuse the skin with vitamins and antioxidants in an exchange for toxins, which are sucked away by closed loop vacuums. IPL photogenesis treatments rely on pulsed lights to minimize fine lines and rosacea, and Cutera lasers perform skin-rejuvenation facials and remove unwanted hair from upper lips, arms, legs, and self-conscious kiwi fruits. The staff also offers facials for men and women, as well as peels and Botox cosmetic injections.