Experienced technicians sweep FDA-approved device along areas such as underarms and chin to help to erase unwanted fuzz
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Aestheticians sweep a laser across the desired treatment area, emitting pulses of infrared-light energy that disable each follicle.
- The device’s cooling tip helps to comfort skin and minimize pain during each session, which lasts between 15 and 30 minutes
- Visible results may manifest after one or two sessions, but six treatments encourage more permanent results.
- Clients should wait at least four weeks between appointments.
Need To Know
About Althea Medspa
Althea Medspa is named for the althea flower, or hibiscus, which is well known for its beauty and healing properties. Inside cozy, private rooms, Althea's team upholds the transformative spirit of this flower when boosting clients’ beauty with professional laser services, cosmetic injections, and infrared therapy. A professional designer was hired to outfit Althea Medspa with a tranquil atmosphere, harnessing the calming practices of feng shui and a fountain to soothe visitors and vacationing flying fish.