Experienced technicians sweep FDA-approved device along areas such as underarms and chin to help to erase unwanted fuzz
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Aestheticians sweep a laser across the desired treatment area, emitting pulses of infrared-light energy that disable each follicle.
- The device’s cooling tip helps to comfort skin and minimize pain during each session, which lasts between 15 and 30 minutes
- Visible results may manifest after one or two sessions, but six treatments encourage more permanent results.
- Clients should wait at least four weeks between appointments.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use first session by the expiration date on your voucher. Females only for Bikini, Partial Brazilian, and Full Brazilian areas Valid only forselect treatment areas. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Althea Medspa
Althea Medspa is named for the althea flower, or hibiscus, which is well known for its beauty and healing properties. Inside cozy, private rooms, Althea's team upholds the transformative spirit of this flower when boosting clients’ beauty with professional laser services, cosmetic injections, and infrared therapy. A professional designer was hired to outfit Althea Medspa with a tranquil atmosphere, harnessing the calming practices of feng shui and a fountain to soothe visitors and vacationing flying fish.