Kids and adults romp around a trampoline park that features numerous attractions such as dodgeball court, basketball, tumble track, and more
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Age restrictions: younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver
- Jump Passes valid walk-in customers only
- Altitude Grip Socks required and not included unless otherwise stated; available for purchase for $3.50 per pair
- We cannot accept pending transactions, they must be fully processed.
Party Package includes:
2 hours of jump time 2 large pizzas, full access to entire park, personal ATP party host, water, 1 free jump pass and tshirt.
9,000 Facebook Likes
About Altitude Trampoline Park
Everyone is an acrobat at Altitude Trampoline Park. This indoor, family-friendly venue maintains a staff that is dedicated to professional service, administering training and monthly reviews on best practices for monitoring visitors as they tumble around the elastic attractions. Consisting of soft trampoline walls and netting, the 26,500-square-foot facility wraps purple padding on every inch of hardware so all ages can backflip across the expansive springy surfaces safely.
- Performance trampolines: High-flying jumpers and parkour enthusiasts get extra air on these tramps that boast landing zones of 5, 6, or 7 feet.
- Stunt bag: Jumpers bag new physical feats by practicing them on this giant cushion; visitors leap from a platform knowing the air-filled buffer will safely catch them.