All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $129 for for Spa Day: 50-minute custom massage for Monday-Thursday ($210 value)
- $139 for Spa Day: 50-minute custom massage for any day ($210 value)
Each option also includes the following:
- A complimentary aromatherapy upgrade
- Access to the spa facilities (cabana, pool, and fitness classes)
- A 2-day pass to be used on a future visit for the spa and hotel facilities
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 20% service charge applied to retail value at checkout. Day passes to be used on a future visit (subject to availability). Appointment required. Subject to availability. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on holiday weekends. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Alvadora Spa at Royal Palms Resort and Spa
Surrounded by the beauty of the Arizona desert, Royal Palms Resort and Spa is a true 5-star oasis. Tucked inside, visitors will find Alvadora Spa where massage therapists, aestheticians, and techs await. Massages soothe away the aches and pains earned on the dusty trail or from riding the mechanical pony in front of the grocery store for too long. Hairstylists refresh clients with a whole new look, nail techs polish fingers and toes to perfection, and that's just a fraction of the available services. Read on to learn more about this luxurious sanctuary:
- Perks for every treatment: Clients can wrap themselves in one of the spa's robes and if they arrive early, they'll have time to recline in one of the relaxation rooms or hit the steam room before their treatment even begins.
- Renaissance treatments: If the 5-star amenities aren't enough to make guests feel like royalty, they can opt for a Renaissance treatment that kicks off a custom massage or facial with a warm herbal footpath and a hot cup of tea.
- Sweet scents: Complimentary aromatherapy with massages and orange-blossom body buffs that use the signature scent of neroli (a honeyed smell that blends well with citrus oils) mean that even the very air at this spa is working to help you relax.