What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Secret Identities for Fun and Profit
The most "peaceful" time of year often ends up being the most stressful—especially if your holiday plans involve a stop at the Nashville International Airport or if Grandma challenges you to a duel. Today’s deal smooths out your trip with a little Entourage treatment: for $50, you’ll get private SUV transport to or from the airport from Always Precious Cargo Limousine Services (a $108 value). Each SUV accommodates six riders—perfect for the average family or traveling bowling team. One six-person carload is cheaper than two cabs, and it saves hours of arguing about who will ride with whom. And because tax and gratuity are already included, you can skip the awkward “Ahem…” moment followed by thumb-to-finger rubbing that ends so many vacations.
Like a dapper Santa Claus skillfully steering his sled around plane-sinking airbergs and abandoned Soviet space stations, your chauffeur will take care of all necessary navigation while you sit calmly in the back like presents awaiting drop-off. When someone else takes care of the driving, you don't have to worry about your car being devoured by steel mites in long-term parking or the sudden rage from your good-Samaritan neighbors when you gently remind them about your 5 a.m. departure time. Expect your private vessel to be dirt-free, smoke-free, and stress-free.
Your tinted-window chariot will either pick you up from your house, greet you at your gate for a glorious return home, or both. You can purchase up to two Groupons to cover both the arrival and departure, or use the second to hustle holiday visitors back from whence they came in a luxurious style befitting a banjo virtuoso or a moneyed samurai.
Note: Always Precious Cargo services the Nashville/Brentwood area. Call with questions regarding other service areas.
- I had Always Precious Cargo Limo service on 9/6/2008 for my daughter for her 21st birthday. And it was great !!!!!! It topped off the night and she said the driver was great. There was no complaint about anything. And I'm sure those kids were a hand full. – Donna D., MerchantCircle
- awesome service. sam the chauffeur is the greatest!!!! – Guest44481, Superpages
Secret Identities for Fun and Profit
When we ride in one of the luxurious, tinted-window SUVs from Always Precious Cargo, we get a little carried away by the glitz and tend to create fantasy identities for ourselves to fit our new wheels. If you're not pathological enough to concoct an alter ego on the spot, feel free to borrow one of ours:
- Murk Deacon: Abandoned by his parents for crying, this rogue loner was raised in the back alleys of Vatican City and now dedicates his life to hunting a cadre of vampires who are attempting to secretly infiltrate the Priesthood.
Props: Bible, wooden stake, attitude.
- "Raggedy" Jan Shapinko: The top female racecar driver in the Mid-East West Conference Doubleloop PepsiCo Circuit, Jan Shapinko is a down-home lass who calls 'em like she sees 'em and tells it like it is, whether its on the racetrack, the cover of her vanity magazine, or in her new line of Shapinko Intimates, coming to Target in Spring 2010.
Props: Helmet, victory cigar, Tide logo.
- Xcalade: This international hip-hop ultra-star started on the mean streets of Philly before getting accepted for the Global Meanstreets Initiative Internship, which sent him to the mean streets of New York and Los Angeles, as well as a mean-streets agricultural co-op in Ecuador. After seeing too many young men fall in the prime of life due to the dangers of non-organic produce, he brought the wisdom and poetry of the streets to the masses on his triple-platinum debut album, Palm a Granite.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 24, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy additional as gifts. Service area includes Nashville and Brentwood; call for questions regarding service area. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.