Spa package include a relaxing massage and skin-softening facial treatment
About This Deal
- Ama Signature massage: experience designed to re-energize the body, mind, and spirit. A custom pressure massage blends tension-releasing techniques, heat therapy, and a cascading aromatherapy ritual for complete well-being.
- Benefits of Ama Signature facial: the treatment aims to rejuvenate the skin, improve skin’s tone and texture, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and ance
- Voucher includes access to the guest lounge and a glass of champagne (our concierge will ask the guest to arrive 10 minutes before the treatment begins).
- Valid Wednesday–Friday
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Ama Spa at The Edwin Hotel
"Ama" in Cherokee, is the word for "water." As a natural element, this concept became the inspiration for Ama Spa at The Edwin Hotel. Calling back to the simplest times on earth, their spa treatments focus on water and natural healing elements to build strength and rejuvenation. Available appointments include:
Massages, like the River Rock Massage: Warm rocks are used on the body to promote physical and spiritual healing. The basalt rocks get down to muscle tension to reduce pain or stress
Skincare, like a Hydrating Facial: Skin is revived with an herbal facial that both cleans and exfoliates skin.
Wellness Programs, like Whiskey and Wellness: Whiskey houses medicinal elements that can cleanse dry skin. This program involves a whiskey sugar scrub with a warm body wrap and face mask to hydrate the body