Kayakers, unlike pancakes or depressed turtles, muster the will to get themselves upright when flipped upside down. Float through life with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for a four-hour kayak, bicycle, paddleboard, or surfboard rental (up to an $85 value)
- $39 for a 90-minute kayak tour for one (up to a $79 value)
- $69 for a 90-minute kayak tour for two (up to a $158 value)
- $39 for a 90-minute standup paddleboarding tour for one (up to a $79 value)
- $69 for a 90-minute standup paddleboarding tour for two (up to a $158 value)
During tours, guides take groups of kayakers and paddleboarders on a 90-minute journey across Accabonac Harbor's tranquil waters. Along the way, they point out sights and instruct on proper paddling technique. Rentals let customers design their own outing, such as floating along harbor beaches or biking through Hither Hills' trails.
Amagansett Beach & Bicycle Company
Sandy beaches, eye-catching architecture, and the Montauk Point Lighthouse await groups on Amagansett Beach & Bicycle Company's tours. On these excursions, skilled guides fuse the chance to view breathtaking sights with instruction on bikes and various watercrafts, including kayaks, standup paddleboards, and saddled leviathans. Back on land, staff members tune up gear and help customers scour through a sea of water- and land-based sports equipment. Everything from BMX bikes to tandem bikes take patrons on rolling adventures through the verdant Hither Hills. Although only a small portion of Amagansett Beach & Bicycle Company's business, watersport equipment such as wakeboards and tubes beckon customers to speed and bounce over harbor waters, while skateboards let adrenaline junkies stand motionless on moving treadmills.
624 Montauk Hwy.
Amagansett, New York 11930