Stan Lee and artists behind Iron Man, X-Men, and other superheroes and villains interact with fans at an expo with contests and gaming
About This Deal
Though most comic books tell fictional tales about superheroes saving the world, some are just about guys in their mid-40s who can open jars of mustard pretty quickly. Choose your adventure with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for one ticket to the comic con on Friday, June 14, and one mini print (a $64.99 value)
- $20 for two tickets to the comic con on Friday, June 14, and two mini prints (a $129.98 value)
- $25 for one ticket to the comic con on Saturday, June 15, and one mini print (a $74.99 value)
- $12 for one ticket to the comic con on Sunday, June 16, and one mini print (a $64.99 value)
- $20 for two tickets to the comic con on Sunday, June 16, and two mini prints (a $129.98 value)<p>
The comic con runs 3 p.m.–8 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m.–7 p.m. on Saturday, and 10 a.m.–6 p.m. on Sunday at the South Point Hotel & Casino. The mini prints will feature artwork from Top Cow Productions’ relaunch of Aphrodite IX. Writer Matt Hawkins will be in attendance and can sign the limited-edition prints. Children aged 10 and younger enter for free with a paid adult.<p>
About Amazing Arizona Comic Con
Comic-book heroes and villains will burst from finely inked pages at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con. With three days of programming, fans of comics, sci-fi, and anime can stoke their imaginations by meeting artists, gaming, or gussying up for a costume contest. Notable guests will include Chris Claremont, an X-Men writer who created many iconic characters. His 17-year run on the series saw the sale of more than 750 million comics, and his stories have served as the basis for the X-Men movies. Mat Nastos will also be on hand, giving away free sketches for kids. He's written or drawn for Marvel, DC, and others, and has also worked on Disney's Emperor’s New School and Phineas & Ferb.