Choose from Five Options
- $17 for admission for one on Friday, February 13 and one print ($49.99 value)
- $25 for admission for two on Friday, February 13 and two prints ($74.98 value)
- $30 for admission for one on Saturday, February 14 and one print ($59.99 value)
- $17 for admission for one on Sunday, February 15 and one print ($49.99 value)
- $25 for admission for two on Sunday, February 15 and two prints ($74.98 value)
Amazing Arizona Comic Con celebrates its fifth anniversary in 2015 with five headlining guests, including Kevin Eastman, creator of the iconic series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Also sharing the spotlight are Steve McNiven, whose revamp of Guardians of the Galaxy earned global praise and George Perez, a prolific artist and creator of New Teen Titans. Greg Capullo and Mark Bagley round out the bill.
Each attendee receives a limited-edition print created exclusively for the convention. Children aged 10 or younger enter for free with a paid adult.
Amazing Arizona Comic Con
Comic-book heroes and villains will burst from finely inked pages at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con. With three days of programming, fans of comics, sci-fi, and anime can stoke their imaginations by meeting artists, gaming, or gussying up for a costume contest. Notable guests will include Chris Claremont, an X-Men writer who created many iconic characters. His 17-year run on the series saw the sale of more than 750 million comics, and his stories have served as the basis for the X-Men movies. Mat Nastos will also be on hand, giving away free sketches for kids. He's written or drawn for Marvel, DC, and others, and has also worked on Disney's Emperor’s New School and Phineas & Ferb.