A spinning tunnel and the corridor of confusion lay inside a 4,000-square-foot, Chicago-history-themed maze on Navy Pier
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $14 for a maze admission. one game of Time Freak, and one game of Atomic Rush per person for two ($25.98 value)
- $24 for a maze admission, one game of Time Freak, and one game of Atomic Rush per person for four ($51.96 value)
- $40 for a maze admission, one game of Time Freak, and one game of Atomic Rush per person for eight ($103.92 value)
After navigating the maze’s strobe-lit tunnels and corridors, play a round of Time Freak. Growing more intense as the clock winds down, the game challenges players to earn points by pressing buttons as they light up. Guests can then take a turn in the Atomic Rush game.
The Maze will be Haunted and very scary for Halloween weekend during the following hours on the following days:
- Friday, October, 28 6–10 pm
- Saturday, October, 29 6–10 pm
- Sunday, October 30, 4–8pm
- Monday, Halloween, October 31, 4–8pm
During Halloween weekend, the maze will have a haunted theme. Groupons are not valid for admission to the Haunted Maze. Admission to the Maze on these dates is $15 per person. The maze is too scary for children under the age of 5.
Need To Know
About Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze on Navy Pier
In the Corridor of Confusion, one of Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze’s brain-teasing attractions, decoy doorways send participants in loops around the true path to the maze’s next stage. The entire maze totals 4,000 square feet of strobe lights, puzzles, and minor scares. Meanwhile, narration and interactive games give navigators a peek into unusual corners of Chicago’s history, such as its system of underground tunnels built between the home of every mayor and City Hall.
At their own pace, guests navigate through a classic mirror maze and down tunnels of spinning and dancing lights. Elsewhere, they brave the Big Squeeze, an intensely narrow hallway whose walls are all desperately trying to hug you. Visitors also try to find their way through Capone's Secret Vault Maze. Located on Navy Pier, the critically-acclaimed indoor maze is open year-round.