Alternating deliveries of wine and cheese allows recipients to try something new every few weeks
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- 3-month wine-and-cheese membership ($115.85 value)
- 6-month wine-and-cheese membership ($242.70 value)
- 12-month wine-and-cheese membership ($485.40 value)
- Seasonal wine-and-cheese membership, which is delivered four times a year ($161.80 value)
All memberships include free shipping every month, and packages make a great last minute gift.
- Deliveries include two bottles of international, boutique wines selected by experts
- Members choose to receive two reds, two whites, or one of each
- Wine Lover’s newsletter also included with each shipment
- Deliveries include three varieties of gourmet, artisanal cheeses weighing 1/2 pound each
- Cheeses are hand-selected by specialty producers around the world and are perfectly aged
- Cheese Lover’s newsletter also included with each shipment
Wine is delivered the first month, cheese the second, and this pattern repeats for the rest of the membership. All memberships include free shipping every month, and a personalized gift announcement. Instant gift announcements can be sent or printed for free—even on Christmas Day—making it a perfect last minute gift.
The Fine Print
About Amazing Clubs
There are more cheeses in the world than one person could ever eat, more beers than someone could drink, and more wines than someone could sip from even the biggest fancy glass. Still, the folks at Amazing Clubs dedicate their professional lives to making sure that people get to sample as many gourmet treats as humanly possible. Members of their clubs get care packages of cheese, wine, beer, or even hot sauce or bacon delivered straight to their doors every month. This expansion of the old gift-of-the-month-club model has earned the company plenty of press; Amazing Clubs has been featured by outlets that include USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and ABC's Good Morning America.