Choose from Five Options
- $14 for admission for one on Friday, September 18 plus one commemorative print ($50.19 value)
- $25 for admission for two on Friday, September 18 plus two commemorative prints ($100.38 value)
- $20 for admission for one on Saturday, September 19 plus one commemorative print ($60.19 value)
- $14 for admission for one on Sunday, September 20 plus one commemorative print ($50.19 value)
- $29 for admission for two on Sunday, September 20 plus two commemorative prints ($100.38 value)
The Amazing Hawaii Comic Con takes place at the Hawaii Convention Center according to the following schedule:
- Friday, 3 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Children 10 and under are free with a paying adult.
Amazing Hawaii Comic Con
Amazing Comic Conventions is a family run organization that works to create an experience that is inclusive for the whole family. The events focus on comic books and creators, integrating the best in current pop culture and the historical roots. Annual events run in Phoenix, Las Vegas, Houston, Oklahoma City and Hawaii. This Amazing Hawaii Comic Con may be the third event of its kind to be held on Oahu. Some of the biggest names in comics will be guests. When fans aren't interacting with their favorite artists and getting autographs, they'll be exploring exhibitors' booths, competing in a video game arena, and admiring the outfits of enthusiastic cosplayers. Todd McFarlane and Star Trek's Captain Kirk, William Shatner head up a list of comic-book and pop culture luminaries whom fans can meet. Lots to check out including actors for Star Wars, Power Rangers, Disney, Anime, and comics.