All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 4, 2017
· Reviewed October 22, 2016
Reviewed July 22, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $14 for admission for one with one commemorative print on Friday, June 17 ($50.19 value)
- $25 for admission for two with two commemorative prints on Friday, June 17 ($100.38 value)
- $20 for admission for one with one commemorative print on Saturday, June 18 ($60.19 value)
- $14 for admission for one with one commemorative print on Sunday, June 19 ($50.19 value)
- $29 for admission for two with two commemorative prints on Sunday, June 19 ($100.38 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option and date purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con
Comic-book heroes and villains leap from their pages in a dazzling display of color at the Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con. Held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, the convention spans three days, a celebration of comics and video games in pop culture. Writers and artists responsible for the creation of Marvel and DC mainstays give panel discussions and mingle with celebrities as well as scores of costumed fans, stopping only to take naps under the sign-in tables.
Special guests include Marvel's daredevil, Charlie Cox from the popular Netflix series, creator of Deadpool Rob Liefeld, as well as actors from the upcoming film, comic creators behind Avengers Infinity War including Jim Starlin, Ron Lim, and Jason Aaron, Green Ranger Jason David Frank, superstar artist scottie Young, as well as Kevin Eastman, the visionary behind Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Overwatch voice actors and many more. More than 100 exhibitors showcase their products in the main hall, while an international artist alley displays the sketches and inks of more than 100 artists.
Other events, such as family-friendly programming on Sunday and a series of after-hours parties, ensure the event has something for all ages.