What You'll Get
After claiming this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Two-Month Extended Trial of Amazon Music Unlimited
- New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply.
Benefits of Amazon Music Unlimited include:
- Stream the music you love from your favorite artists. Access tens of millions of songs and thousands of hand-curated playlists and personalized stations.
- Listen to any song, anytime, anywhere. Always ad-free with unlimited skips.
- Available wherever you go. Stream from Amazon Music with your smartphone, tablet, PC/Mac, Fire TV, and Alexa-enabled devices like Amazon Echo.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, 2 additional as gifts. Claim codes cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account, except where required by law. This promotion may not be combined with other offers. After the 2-month promotional period, plans will automatically renew at $7.99/month or $79/year ($9.99/month for non-Prime customers), unless canceled with merchant. Offer is limited to new Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Amazon Music Unlimited
With access to tens of millions of songs, Amazon Music Unlimited customers could listen to jams nonstop for a century and barely scratch the catalog's surface. But listeners searching for something specific should never fear—subscribers can create their own libraries of favorite albums and artists, or enjoy the streaming service's hand-curated playlists and personalized stations. As you listen to tunes Amazon Music Unlimited gets to know you, personalizing the recommendations based on your listening habits. And users looking to take their music on the go can download songs or playlists for offline listening.
From smartphones and tablets to computers and Fire TVs, subscribers can access ad-free music from just about any device. On Alexa-enabled devices, such as Amazon Echo, users can search for music by lyrics, genre, and more with simple voice controls. Pricing is $7.99/month or $79/year ($9.99/month for non-Prime customers).