Unlike ice cubes, bone density, or a child actor’s sanity, hair removal is expected to last. Add by subtraction with today’s Groupon to Amber Skin Clinic & Day Spa in Winter Park. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (a $480 value).
- For $198, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (a $960 value).
- For $297, you get six laser hair-removal sessions on a large area (up to a $1,920 value)
- For $397, you get six laser hair-removal sessions on an extra-large area (up to a $2,880 value).
- For $999, you get one year of unlimited laser hair-removal sessions on one small, one medium, and one large area (up to a $4,200 value)<p>
Click here to see a list of valid treatment areas.
The experienced and certified laser tamers at Amber Skin Clinic & Day Spa vanquish unruly whiskers from clients’ skinscapes using concentrated pulses of light from Palomar lasers. The Palomar’s cosmic pulses target the client’s treatment area of choice to disable hair growth at the follicle level while deploying advanced contact-cooling technology to keep skin comfortable. The hair-raising apparatus is calibrated to work on a wide range of skin types, and its varied wavelengths allow it to target fine, light, or coarse hair or hair from mohair suits with equal success. Laser hair removal may not be painless, but it’s less painful than laser hair addition.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Amber Skin Clinic & Day Spa
Desires for relaxation and beauty come in many forms. That’s why the staff at Amber Skin Clinic & Day Spa wields a range of equipment that varies from single-use acupuncture needles to Palomar hair-removal lasers. The gentle hush of makeup brushes drifts through the space, which brims with racks of G.M. Collin products, pumpkin scrubs, and mirrors configured not to show your mysterious twin Cranston.